|Terms & Conditions
(a) Estimated Delivery Periods. Estimated Delivery Periods for specially ordered goods are based upon our past experience with the manufacturer. It is possible and beyond our control that your order will arrive earlier or later than the estimated shipping time.
(b) Redelivery Charges. Delivery is made by independent carriers. Failure to be home for a scheduled delivery will result in a redelivery charge.
(c) Furniture Size. You are responsible for determining that merchandise will fit through doorways, corridors, and elevators.
(d) Delivery Times. Normal delivery hours for local deliveries are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Delays may occur however, due to traffic conditions or other unforeseen events and in no event will Jensen-Lewis Co., Inc. be held responsible.
2. Payment. A deposit equal to 50% of the net purchase price is required to commence an order or reserve merchandise. Balances are due in full prior to delivery.
3. Errors. Errors in arithmetic are subject to correction.
4. Upholstery. Jensen-Lewis does not guarantee the durability, color fastness, fade resistance or shrinkage of fabrics, vinyls, or leather products. We do not assume responsibility for shade variations between samples and the final product due to the possibility of different dye lots.
5. Cancellation and Return Policy. For stock items, Jensen-Lewis Co., Inc. will make refunds within 10 days of purchase, less a 15% re-stocking fee, providing the merchandise is returned in original factory packaging and in saleable condition. No cash refunds.
For special orders, a cancellation must be made within 3 days of purchase in writing. After 3 days, a cancellation fee of 33% will be imposed. However, no cancellation charge will be imposed if we were unable to deliver on or before the last date required by law and the order was cancelled in writing before we were able to make delivery. We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time by notifying you in writing and returning any monies received by us. Floor samples and sale items are final sale and not returnable.
6. We make no warranty, express or implied, or merchantability. There are no warranties beyond those given by the manufacturer and those in this sales agreement. Jensen-Lewis Co., Inc. will assist the customer in processing warranty claims with the manufacturer.